From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Bob McGraw K4TAX
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 15:14
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Windows update clobbered me

I would first reboot the computer a couple of times.  Then go to the Windows
Update application and run it.  Take all the defaults and let it "do its
thing".    A failed update will leave lots of fragments and crap in the
computer.

Also I suggest, as I do, run an application that gets rid of trash, broken
links, and such.  And that same application has the ability to clean the
computer Registry.  Usually there is lots of "crap" left over from updates,
software installs, and software uninstalls.   My application is the paid
version but you can use the FREE version of CCLEANER for this activity.

73

Bob, K4TAX

delivered to markmus...@outlook.com