Don’t you love it when guy’s are taking about their latest large antenna
projects?  I read these things, look wistfully out back into my 30’x30’
townhouse courtyard, and wonder if I can dare put my Buddipole 40M dipole up
one more foot without attracting the ire of some resident who will report my
illicit activity to the HOA.  That’s about as big as my antenna projects can
get 🤣🤣

Grant NQ5T