Likewise when we lived in a condo in Pompano Beach, FL.  I had a 75M loop around the parapet wall on the roof.   And I managed to get on the board and got permission.   After all one of the starch objectors wanted something for him self.  Thus a "quid pro quo" was arranged.   Funny how that works.

I also have a friend that has obtained all the permits to install a tower and large antenna on his property in a highly restricted HOA in Boca Raton FL.    It took him 3 years and a few dollars to get all in order but it was signed off and is presently in place.

It can be done.   Of course it must be done correctly and with proper documentation and approvals.

Where we live now we have 5 acres but the HOA restrictions are much tighter.   a.k.a. - Rules of the wife must be followed.

73

Bob, K4TAX