This doesn't answer my question.  Is the K4HD required to provide nearby
signal  blocking equal to or better than the K3s?  There is no statement
like this in the FAQ, nor any technical specs.  I'm sure Elecraft has run
these tests, and I hope they'll share them, or at least give us some idea
of the relative performance of the various K4 models compared to the K3S as
regards to nearby signal rejection.

73 Eric WD6DBM