On 2019-11-01 11:56 AM, Bill W4ZV wrote:
Thanks Joe!  From those BWs I assume both are 5-poles.

I can't recall seeing any comment of 5 pole vs 6 pole vs 8 pole.
Wayne did say that any of the K3/K3s filters would work (and I
assume, be available as options).

I don't see any value in "narrow" versions of the standard bandwidths
as the ADC being used in the K4 will have several dB of dynamic range
above and beyond that of the K3/K3S.  As a SWAG - if there are indeed
three slots - I would consider 6 KHz - data modes (JT65/FT8/FT4/etc.),
AM and ESSB,  2.8 KHz - SSB and general purpose RTTY, and 500 Hz -
CW and high performance RTTY.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV