I do not use a “ground” at the station.  I don’t find or see that it’s needed.
My station has a 4 wire #10 service from the breaker panel to the operating
position.  The breakers are single 20A units. This gives me 240V for the amp
and a duplex off of each leg.  Thus I maintain a common neutral and common
ground to the breaker panel.

Grounding for lightning protection is done outside of the house and that system
is bonded back to the AC Mains ground rod below the service entrance.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone