For measuring voltage drop.. I would measure the voltage drop from the Plus
lead of the Power supply to the plus lead on the back of the radio while in
full load TX (FM or RTTY).

It should be less than 0.1 or 0.2 of a volt.

Then, do the same on the Negative Lead.  You should see the same answer
(assuming Negative DC doesn't find an alternative path).

Those numbers should add up to the same voltage drop total.

As a reminder.  It only takes 1 ohm of loss in the cable/fuses to
significantly impact your full power out.

Mike va3mw