I once spent the better part of a day wondering why my K3 was deaf.  Discovered
that every receiver in the shack was also deaf.  Finally found that a surge
protector in the antenna chain was bad — and that happened because every
receiver in the shack was also deaf.

Yes, maybe you may have a K3 issue.  But you need a firm way to make sure that
you’re actually getting signal to the receiver input.

Grant NQ5T