GM,

I was on the 20m frequency and listening and heard some traffic at 14050, but
it too fast for me to copy. I had to leave to pick up my son from the airport
before the 40m session began, so I missed that one. (I need a mobile rig in the
4Runner — on the list.)

I started learning Morse a couple months ago and am progressing through the
first CWOps class. I will begin the second class in April. I want to listen in
on the Elecraft net and hope to join in the fun as my proficiency develops.

73 de AG7TX

David Thompson, AG7TX
Jack of All Trades
Master of None