Hi,I have a KX3 in the 600 s/n range. There was a enlarged heatsink kit for
radio's under 7500 s/n which doubled the time for the PA's to cut back. It's
still listed on Elecraft's web site. Easy to install, no soldering.
73Jim HK7sss
In a message dated 3/27/2020 8:39:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, st...@kj5t.net