Actually, I have had MUCH more success in isolating the transformer mechanically from the chassis with the aforementioned Sorbathane. https://www.sorbothane.com/Data/Sites/31/pdfs/product-guides/Sorbothane-SPG.pdf <---- catalog of standard products.

I use isolation studs.... they have metal fasteners to attach to chassis and interior components (transformer primarily), but there is a mechanical decoupling via the Sorbothane material. Alternatively, you could use a sheet of Sorbothane underneath the xformer foorprint and a sheet between the xformer hold down clamp and the xformer body.  The principle is

1) Isolate the xformer from the metal chassis...
2) Include enough material mass at the right durometer to convert the vibrations (and audible accompaniment) into heat, et al.

Used to use small isolation studs to mount the 10k RPM Barracuda drives in 10-drive arrays in large CalPC steel towers....  Made them whisper quiet AND protected the drives from shock as well.

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389