Also interested in the kit ETA. And wondering if the assembly manual is complete.

73,
Drew
AF2Z

On 05/16/20 20:02, Neil Zampella wrote:
Wayne,

quick question ... I am giving very serious consideration to a K4, but
the kit version.   Assuming the new timeline on the factory version
works out, should we expect a kit by Sept 2021?

Thanks,

Neil, KN3ILZ