I had no doubts at all.  :-)

On 5/16/20 11:52 AM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
Not to worry, Lynn. We're not going public :)

Wayne
N6KR

On May 16, 2020, at 11:47 AM, Lynn W. Taylor, WB6UUT
<kx...@coldrockshotbrooms.com> wrote:

I love the general idea of a well-funded (dare I say "fan funded") Elecraft,
but I hope they do not sell shares and go public.

Under U.S. Law, Wayne and Eric would have to make decisions based on the best interests
of the shareholders -- that almost always means "making more money."

There is an entire industry based around suing company leadership that fails to
do just that.

As long as they're privately held, the Dynamic Duo can make decisions based on
engineering and trying to please their customers instead of planned
obsolescence in the interest of making boatloads of money.

73 -- Lynn