I am trying to decide.. 1) Build the KPA100 into an EC2 case. 2) Convert my
current K2 to a K2/100. 3)  Build a separate new K2/100. Goals are: 100
watts as an option. Maintain portability. Minimum building time. Don't get
me wrong I like building. I have house related projects to do. A Son in
scouting, baseball, and band. Daughters in college. Cars to fix. Need I
continue. I guess I would like to know what the caveats are to the separate
box solution. Any ideas?? Any other ideas not mentioned?? Thanks in
advanced.

Richard Kent, WD8AJG