-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Kent

I am trying to decide.. 1) Build the KPA100 into an EC2 case. 2) Convert
my current K2 to a K2/100. 3)  Build a separate new K2/100. Goals are:
100 watts as an option. Maintain portability. Minimum building time.
Don't get me wrong I like building. I have house related projects to do.
A Son in scouting, baseball, and band. Daughters in college. Cars to
fix. Need I continue. I guess I would like to know what the caveats are
to the separate box solution. Any ideas?? Any other ideas not
mentioned?? Thanks in advanced.