It’s highly unlikely to be your K3.  If you plug a key or paddle, wired
correctly, into the correct radio input does the K3 work?  If so, you’re
blaming the wrong suspect.

Are you set for QSK?  Do you have VOX turned on?

If you send a K3 to Elecraft at this point, there’s no telling when you’d get
it back.

Grant NQ5T