From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 20:01
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Balanced Mic to Unbalanced Connection Follow Up
Question

All:

The K3S seems to work flawlessly with XLR cable connected to the rear panel
mic input as per the groups recommendations. I have pins 1 and 3 connected
to the sleeve of the 1/8" plug and pin 2 to the tip. I'm using a dynamic mic
so the bias is turned off. This setup works fine on the
KX3 as well.

If anyone is interested, I have a brand new Heil XLR cable for the K3S that
I won't be using.

Thanks,

Tony -K2MO