On 6/11/2020 10:16 PM, Bob McGraw K4TAX wrote:

a special thanks to you for reporting back to the group your findings and results.

Thanks for your input as well Bob. Lots of talented folks on the reflector who take the time to respond to questions. The least one can do is provide feedback.

Tony -K2MO

Tony;

Seems you have done an excellent job and things are working as you expected.   And a special thanks to you for reporting back to the group your findings and results.   I wish everyone did that. We'd all be informed.

73

Bob, K4TAX