Lyn,

    That's a reasonable design, and if you have it high, I am not surprised it's working out well for you. Not every ham has the liberty to put up, grow, an antenna farm. I am in that position. I have only two antennas up, a 20 meter vertical dipole center fed which I operate 20-10 and feed it with ladder line and an 160 meter inverted L fed at the base with a remote tuner. I also have 5 elevated radials of varying length connected to the remote tuner , just because. Collectively, they work out well. It sometimes amazes me how some wire in a tree or two can be used to reach out and touch people. :-) I have never used a beam, but I do have a KPA500 and matching tuner which I use primarily for working 100% duty cycle digital modes. All of my contesting and DX work has been at the 100 Watt level, except Field Day when I run QRP. So, good going and luck.

73,

Barry

K3NDM