From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Rich NE1EE
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 5:09 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Matching resonant antennas

This actually surfaces a question that I am currently wondering about with
my own system...what is measured performance here? I have a 40m EF wire
about 20m in the air, and I wonder how effective it is at radiating. I have
good SWR, and I get good signal reports, but wonder if that is the whole
picture?

~R~
72/73 de Rich NE1EE
On the banks of the Piscataqua