The majority of readers of this list own multiple Elecraft products and therefore do have interests in many kinds of posts.  Having them addressed on the official Elecraft site is both important and convenient for me.

A K4 is not in my plans today but I've been known to change my plans.  Like Bill, I get tired of deleting petty "when-is-it-going-to-ship" posts, but that will eventually die down just as it did for the the K3 after it was unveiled at Visalia in April of 2007 but didn't ship until October.  It had been rumored far earlier.

There is nothing wrong with my K2, K3, KPA500, KX3, KX2, W2, T1, XG3, BL2, or AX1/E.  But every once in a while a post on one of them will capture my interest.  I delete the rest.

As long as posters abide by the long-standing protocol of putting the model in the subject line (preferably at the beginning), it is easy to delete both single and multiple product posts with a mere mouse click.

I look forward to reading future posts by K4 owners after they actually own one.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV