I made a recent change to the "Band Change-> STBY" setting on the KPA1500,
changing from NO to YES.  I did this to ensure the AMP doesn't have any wild
SWR or PWR spikes before the ATU has a chance to "remember" it's setting
after a band change.

Issue:  When switching the AMP from OPER to STBY, the K3 is supposed to
switch from the drive power setting (~25 watts) in OPER, to 100 watts in
STBY, it does not, it remains at the drive power setting.  I am 99% sure I
have all the cabling and settings set correctly in the K3 and KPA1500.  I
went through and manually reset the power settings on each band to let the
K3 and KPA1500 "re-learn" the change made, however, still no joy.

Jim, W6YA, and I have been going back and forth, however neither of us have
had any luck.

Do you KPA1500/K3 owners out there have any ideas or suggestions?

73 de Bruce, N7TY

Yuma, AZ

www.qsl.net/n7ty <http://www.qsl.net/n7ty>