From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Howard Sherer
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 12:13
To: elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] help with writing a macro for the KPA 1500

I am trying to write macros for the PF 1 & 2 keys for the KPA 1500.

My objective is:
Have the PF1 button switch the Input to the K3s with the command ^PF1^XI0;
Have the PF2 button change the input type to serial (for Flex) with the
command ^PF2^XI3;

Neither one is working, where am I going wrong?

I assume that after I have these working with the command tested in the
1500 util, that saving them will send them to program the buttons on the
1500? Is this correct?

Howard

delivered to d...@elecraft.com