PF2:    ^XI30;

PF1 for K3 / K3S and PF2 for Flex. I have Serial Speed XCVR set to 38400 bps and have the USB Cables setup configured for the same speed.

Warren, KD4Z

On 10/25/2020 12:24 AM, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
Message: 15
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 15:13:12 -0400
From: Howard Sherer<h...@lehigh.edu>
To: elecraft<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] help with writing a macro for the KPA 1500

I am trying to write macros for the PF 1 & 2 keys for the KPA 1500.

My objective is:
Have the PF1 button switch the Input to the K3s with the command ^PF1^XI0;
Have the PF2 button change the input type to serial (for Flex) with the
command ^PF2^XI3;

Neither one is working, where am I going wrong?

I assume that after I have these working with the command tested in the
1500 util, that saving them will send them to program the buttons on the
1500? Is this correct?

Howard