Kent yes i did try that. I prefer Iambic A as Petr does, his experience is identical to mine.

I had tried iambic B previous to your advice with no change, and i don't use squeeze keying in any case. this is testing at 15 wpm.

The issue is random, and sometimes I can nearly get through a CQ without it messing up.

On my Yaesu rigs, same procedure, I have no issue and the send is perfect heard & tested with cwget monitor.

On the KX3  I can tap for a  dah and sometimes get a dit-dat-dit or dah-dit. When sending the 4 in my call I often get a dit after the last dah.

or a dah-dit on the T.

How the right paddle can produce a dit is beyond me. Left is set dit.

I have played with weight and delay settings also to no avail. Thankyou for your response.

73

Adrian Fewster