It would be nice to see the two remaining “not implemented” features appear in
the KX3, especially S-meter absolute mode. I’m not sure there is much demand
for addressing multiple transverters.

https://ftp.elecraft.com/KX3/Manuals%20Downloads/E740163E%20KX3%20Owner%27s%20Manual%20Errata%20C5-3.pdf

I know of some other small open requests for the KX3, but these two are
features.

I don’t expect to see larger new features. For example, it would be great to
see synchronous AM detection, and I have no doubt that the DSP is capable of
that, but I’m not holding my breath.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood