I'm also using Thunderbird, but when I chose "Reply List" it puts my own email address in the "To" field instead of the list address.

I have to select "Reply All", in which case it does the right thing - reply to the sender as well as the list.

I'm using Firefox 78.6.0 (32-bit) on a Windows 10 laptop.  As I recall, the Linux version of Thunderbird did the same thing when I was using a Linux computer to access the Internet.

Alan N1AL