I run a Timewave PK-232sc+. Besides having an excellent quality sound card, you
can run traditional FSK RTTY. If you have the 2 meter module installed, you can
run VARA FM and 1200 baud packet for Winlink.

If you have an older PK-232, you can buy the sound card kit which includes USB
upgrades to the PK, adds a USB to serial converter, a USB hub, and software to
switch the PK between sound card decoding and tradition packet,RTTY, Pactor etc
modes.

Ham made parts carries the hook up cables.  If you want to make your own, I
have a schematic for the sound card,FSK, and CW connections on the PK.

Hank
K4HYJ