On 1/15/2021 9:25 AM, Eugen Bauknecht via Elecraft wrote:

Any idea how to remove the tip without destroying or replacing the key jack?

I don't mean to belittle the problem, but it's the same as when the flexible part of my hearing aid (earbud) broke off in my ear canal - use the proper tools and work *very* gently.

If the diameter was larger I would recommend a tool set used for screw extraction but I don't think that you could find one for that size that outside of a dental office. The suggestion of using a small drill bit and pin vise sounds like a reasonable thing to try.

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon