Hello,

after doing some refurbishing (changing rotten connectors, cleaning,...) I was
curious if changing the RIT encoder will make the RIT work again. But it
doesn't.

K3 #1532
Firmware 5.67

I can press on the RIT and XIT button and it shows RIT and XIT in the display,
the green LED below the CLR goes on. But when I turn the RIT knob, it stays at
0.00 and the frequency also doesn't change (also audibly). Also when both RIT
and XIT are OFF and CONFIG:VFO CRS is ON, then no coarse with the RIT knob.

Is there any hidden setting I missed? Or died just this RIT/XIT function on the
board? I also couldn't see any broken lines or parts around the RIT encoder on
the PCB.

I am curious if there is easy help oout there.

73s Chris DL1MGB