I mostly agree with this. However, how would that compare to me packing up my own station, driving from California to Delaware, setting up on the beach so I could work a bunch of EU stations, then packing up and going home, claiming those DX on my DXCC?

We all know that we can make a permanent move from one state to another and we don't have to start DXCC all over again. There's obviously no minimum length of time I have to remain at that new QTH, so it could be an hour or 40 years.

Is the objection to the use of the internet to connect to that remote station?

Dennis NJ6G