I'm currently running the K3S with the KAT500/KPA500 combo.  It works
great.

I'm starting to look at what my next rig might be, and have tentatively
narrowed it down to the K4 and IC-7610.  I know the K4 will integrate with
the KAT/KPA just as well as the K3 does.

How about the IC-7610?  Are there significant drawbacks in the
integration?  How well does the iCom handle things like training the KAT
for a new antenna via the rig TUNE button, or changing power levels
between barefoot and QRO, for example?   Are power settings per band
supported?

Any advice appreciated!

73 de Chuck, WS1L

chandler...@gmail.com