On 2021-09-21 06:26, Bob McGraw wrote:
Not really, 6 dB of attenuation rated at 100 watts.  The challenge is
switching it out on receive.

*** Not so bad if you build it INTO the linear - so it would be inside the existing relays. But yeah - it's a shame to waste all that power and heat the linear
more.

          - Jerry KF6VB

But the real challenge is to buy a transceiver that doesn't overshoot
at reduced power.  Neither my K3S, my Tentec Eagle, nor my Omni VII
have the issue.    Other companies have or need to update their
operating system such that reduced power does not overshoot.

Kenwood, ICOM, and Yaesu.......are you listening?

73

Bob, K4TAX