Good Evening,

   A warm and wet week has changed into a cold and wet week. There were a few hours of sun around sunrise, sunset, and when the clouds dropped into the valleys.  The FedEx driver had to chat for a while to enjoy the sun.  It was his first trip up through the clouds.

  The sun itself has been mildly active.  Current active zones are behind the limb.  Maybe in two weeks the solar flux will break 100 again.  It is at 88 sfu right now.  The auroral oval is active; something must be flowing our way.  Solar wind is due to hit some time tomorrow.  That should be interesting.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday  (3 PM PST Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0030z Monday  (4:30 PM PST Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

-

While looking for something else I found this -

"Introductory Circuit Analysis" by Robert L. Boylestad  11th edition

<https://ia601703.us.archive.org/35/items/2007-rlb-introductory-circuit-analysis-11th-ed-tand-a/2007%20RLB%20Introductory%20Circuit%20Analysis%2011th%20Ed%20TandA.pdf>

It is the classic first text book in circuit analysis.  This edition has many SPICE examples.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/wildfires-of-varying-intensity-can-be-good-for-biodiversity-20211129/

https://www.quantamagazine.org/soils-microbial-market-shows-the-ruthless-side-of-forests-20190827/

https://www.quantamagazine.org/why-nasas-james-webb-space-telescope-matters-so-much-20211203/