*TomI've found that pressing tune again, immediately after a tune sequence
sets it off to do "fine tuning" which might help.David G3UNA*

Thanks David - yes I've tried that, but it still ends up with a poor
indicated SWR. Also cleaned up and tightened the screwed pillar in the KAT3
corner, tightened up the 3 LPA screws underneath. It's very strange!

73,
Tom G3OLB