Anybody know if they are less useless on the K4?

73,
Dave   AB7E

On 12/15/2021 8:05 AM, David Hachadorian wrote:
For 12 years I've tried to get any enhancement of s/n from the K3 IF/RF NB and NR.  I haven't seen one case where there is any improvement under contest conditions.  When the s/n just starts to improve, the desired signal is modulated and degraded by nearby signals to the point where reception is better with NB/NR turned off.  As far as I can see, both of these features are useless on the K3 under contest conditions.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ