Other than trying to remember and ignore by subject line, is there a way to
mute specific threads on the Elecraft mailing list (via qth.net)? Maybe I'm
thinking of the feature on @groups.io mailing lists - but this would be
helpful as Elecraft related topics morph into posts containing no Elecraft
content. While this content has value, it also dilutes value, as it's not
Elecraft specific.

Thanks & 73,
-Andrew NV1B
..