In this case the subject line makes it very obvious that the original post
is about shipping. Elecraft products are relatively small however they are
expensive and many of us have shipped them so I think this is a good subject
for the list.

If you read the archives like I do it is very easy to pick which posts you
wish to read. It is easy to ignore the ones that are not of interest and
there is nothing to delete.
http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/elecraft/2022-April/date.html

John KK9A

Andrew Moore nv1b wrote:

Other than trying to remember and ignore by subject line, is there a way to
mute specific threads on the Elecraft mailing list (via qth.net)? Maybe I'm
thinking of the feature on @groups.io mailing lists - but this would be
helpful as Elecraft related topics morph into posts containing no Elecraft
content. While this content has value, it also dilutes value, as it's not
Elecraft specific.

Thanks & 73,
-Andrew NV1B