> What's your favorite kind of potato chips? I like Utz, or anything plain
and unruffled. Cape Cod is good too.

Plain Utz is my favorite! But with ruffles. For Cape Cod it's the dark
russets.

Salt and vinegar: Just say no. If vinegar and chips don't belong in the
same room together, how can they possibly be allowed in the same bag? Makes
no sense.

Your preemptive strike on the "easily ruffled" joke is appreciated.