Good Evening,

   The rainy season persists longer than normal.  Lots of wind with more snow.  The radials have been depressed twice by the snow and are getting overgrown with new plants.  Mostly they are invisible.  Lots of new growth is changing the scenery to a yellower green palette.  Moss is "blooming" preparing for the drier season to come.  Ferns are ten to twenty inches tall, none have unrolled.  Trilliums are blooming at this elevation while flowering dogwood is peaking down below.

   The sun has fewer sunspots this week.  The active groups are pointing away from us.  Solar flux is fairly high with the K index ranked as quiet.  That may mean less QSB with moderate signals. Much better than "working" during an X-class flare.  The band just went quiet from end to end.  But I did not know that until later.  Tomorrow could be better.  Let's see.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 2330z Monday (4:30 PM PDT Sunday)

73,  Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Old age hath yet his honour and his toil;
Death closes all: but something ere the end,
Some work of noble note, may yet be done,
Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
The lights begin to twinkle from the rocks:
The long day wanes: the slow moon climbs: the deep
Moans round with many voices. Come, my friends,
'T is not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.