Good Evening,

   There won't be room for the 20 meter net so I will cancel that one until next week.  Since the WPX contest ends at 2359z I will move the 40 meter net back to 0000z.  That should better match conditions on that band.

   The sun keeps throwing ions at us willy-nilly.  Propagation improves until the X class flares black it out again.  But the sun is waking up from a long nap, it's grumpy :)  This should be an interesting cycle.

   The week has been moist and warm.  The leaves are growing, bracken ferns are about four feet tall, and the forest has a more interesting scent.  Spring is well under way.

Please join us on (or near):

  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (4:30 PM PDT Sunday)

73,  Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.