From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Paul Huff
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 10:23
To: Elecraft Email List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] DX Clusters reccomendation

I'm starting to setup Log4OM on my new computer and it is "talking"
great to my KX3.  The software has more bells and whistles than I could ever
imagine using.  One of it's features is the ability to connect to various DX
clusters for spotting.  This is something that I have never done in the past
but it looks like a very nice tool to use.  Log4OM has a long list of clusters.
Does anyone have a recommendation for one or two of the more popular and
reliable ones to try out?

Thanks and 73,

Paul - N8XMS

100% QRP/CW