Many years ago, my contribution to a club Field Day effort was a set of single band low pass filters. Each one in a minibox with an SO-239 at each end. They seemed to help. Not for running CW & SSB
on the same band, though.

                - Jerry, KF6VB

                     -

On 2023-07-01 08:13, Wes wrote:
Retire that radio, operator or both.

On 7/1/2023 7:33 AM, George Thornton wrote:
Our group was a 6A. The signal was from the 20 meter voice station in our group. This station in the picture was GOTA operating under a separate call sign.

The 20 meter voice station showed up large on our waterfall, but we kept elsewhere on the band and no problems.

There was another station of ours operating CW on 20 meters, separated by about 400 ft. in elevation. We had no problems with them.

Interestingly, at one point the 20 meter station chair contacted me and said he was being desensed by us and the 20 meter CW station. I think they were using an Icom rig.

The conclusion, the K4 is just as well protected from adjacent station interference as the K3. Elecraft is the rig of choice in a multi-station operation.