Dave, et al,

The K3s is one of several 1.8 to 54MHz transceivers that has suffered the
consequences of using VMOS FETs in their final amplifiers.
And some, even if tuned as well as possible to minimize splatter, will not be
considered friendly neighbors on the congested bands of today.

However, a new K3s Retrofit RF power amplifier is coming on the market that
will resolve this problem and it may be seen in my W7YNC Bio at QRZ.com

73,
Hal
W7YNC