A very significant thing I remember that's new/significantly expanded in the second edition is to address a shack on a higher floor or otherwise non-ideally located. Other issues like that. A lot of little stuff, like responding to questions Ward had heard when he did talks to clubs and at conventions. And like most good writers, tweaking language to make things more clear.

73, Jim K9YC