From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 4:14 PM
To: j...@kk9a.com
Cc: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [OT] A dumb question about lightning

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiOk5PAqLKAAxUjEa0GHYmDBJgYABACGgJwdg&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJORo_AZEAzrEwZh7d0CRaunieFV8dsSC3IDZqsPWbucgX_uNKQ&sig=AOD64_1qxgTjvgwY4_QbQuPW5KxSnoObmA&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwiEsI3AqLKAAxViAjQIHe9mC-UQ0Qx6BAgOEAE

Welcome to the Bible of grounding.   It’ll take several reads to grasp what you
have to do.

73,
Rick NK7I

delivered to b...@wjschmidt.com