Good Evening,

   Spring chores are bubbling up the to do list pushing most other items down.  Once the snow is gone and the sun comes out it is time to get ready for next winter :)  You only know if you had enough wood when April rolls around and there is still some left.

   Propagation was poor on both bands.  Twenty meters had moderate and stronger QSB with thunder storm static.  This was behind a layer of QRM which rose and fell.  Forty meters was a little better.  QSB and a few spring thunder storms.

  On 14050 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6XK - Roy - IA

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K7TXA - Jim - ID

WM5F - Dwight -  ID

K6PJV - Dale - CA

Until next week 73,

   Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Obie looked at the Seeing Eye dog, and then at the twenty-seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, and looked at the Seeing Eye dog and then at twenty-seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, and began to cry, 'cause Obie came to the realization that it was a typical case of American blind justice, and there wasn't nothing he could do about it, and the judge wasn't going to look at the twenty-seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us. And we was fined fifty dollars and had to pick up the garbage in the snow, but that's not what I came to tell you about.‎