Good Evening,

   Conditions on 20 meters were poor.  I got a chance to ask if the frequency was in use.  Then the op running it came out of the noise to reach S6.  This was true for 2 kHz in either direction. I listened for a while before I got back to chores.

   40 meters also had deep QSB but the contesters had ceased operations so I could hear deeper into the noise.  Signals varied by three to four S units.  Weather reports seemed cool for the last week of May.  The sun is rising earlier and setting later, warmth is due any day now.

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K7TXA - Jim - ID

WM5F - Dwight - ID

K6PJV - Dale - CA

  Until next week 73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.