Good Evening,

   I was pleasantly surprised when I received a response to my net call.  All morning twenty meters had been almost dead.  Then, about an hour before the net, I started hearing a few folks in rag chews.  Twenty meters did not have much noise, it was easier to hear weaker signals.  Forty meters had more QSB and noise.  There was at least one thunderstorm in the middle distance.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K6XK - Roy - IA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

K6PJV - Dale - CA

Until next week 73,

   Kevin.  KD5ONS

--

Given two points in 3D space: A and B

Draw a circle centered on the line segment AB and perpendicular to it.

A trivial problem if AB is parallel to an axis.

Solving the general case is more involved.

"The difficult we do immediately.  The impossible takes a little longer."  C. B.