Andrew,

Your first problem is power control, that will not be seen with a Spectrum Analyzer. Do the voltage tests that I recommended first.  After you get power level control, then you can proceed to a Spectrum Analyzer if you want.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 7/28/2026 7:26 PM, Andrew Lenton wrote:
Yep good Idea, I did not build the KPA 100, but was given it, I have brought up to the latest spec, the wires are a bit short, RF, DC and ribbon cable.

I have changed the RF cable for RG174, but not the other too, all good when resting on a book!

I will pop a coupler on and see what a spectrum Analyser sees when it takes off on tune.

I wished Elecraft used SMA's

KR

Andrew


______________________________________________________________
Elecraft mailing list
Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft
Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
Post: mailto:[email protected]

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html
Message delivered to [email protected] 

Reply via email to